SLATERS LANE SOCIALS
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7TH @ 5 PM
Join Rustico Alexandria on December 7th, as we host the next installment of the Slaters Lane Socials. On the first Friday of each month, we’ll showcase some of our favorite local producers alongside a special menu from our kitchen.
We can’t wait to team up with our good friends at Ocelot Brewing Company for December’s event. Don’t miss your chance to try 4 exciting beers from the Sterling, VA brewery, including Sunnyside Dweller, Mr. Kite, Nothin’ Left and Lie, Cheat & Steal.
To top it all off, Chef de Cuisine Aaron Wright is featuring some of the regions best oysters. Choose from one of three special preparations – grilled, fried or raw – or bring an appetite and try all three!
There is no admission fee for this event. All food and beer will be priced individually.
- Ocelot Sunnyside Dweller (Pilsner)
- Ocelot Mr. Kite (IPA)
- Ocelot Nothin’ Left (IPA)
- Ocelot Lie, Cheat & Steal (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee)
- Oysters on the Half Shell, Citrus Mignonette, Cocktail Sauce
- Fried Oysters, Spicy Remoulade
- Grilled Oysters, Citrus Ponzu Cucumber, Red Onion
- Grilled Oysters, Bacon, Scallion, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Grilled Oysters, Calabrian Chili Oil, Fennel, Castelvetrano Olives, Toasted Breadcrumbs
THE 12TH ANNUAL FESTIVUS CELEBRATION AT RUSTICO ALEXANDRIA
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20TH
Join us at Rustico Alexandria on Thursday, December 20th for one of our favorite nights of the year, the 12th Annual Festivus Celebration!
Beer Director Greg Engert has selected 15 of the finest holiday drafts from some of our favorite breweries, including Port City, Aslin, Hardywood and more.
Our party would not be complete, of course, without the official Festivus pole on hand, the airing of grievances, as well as a bunch of cool brewery glassware being handed out all night long!
In addition to these incredible holiday brews, our Chef de Cuisine Aaron Wright and team will offer several Seinfeld-inspired specials. Don't miss this outstanding event!
There is no admission charge for the event. All Festivus beers will be poured in 4 oz. tasting portions and full pours.
THE OFFICIAL FESTIVUS CELEBRATION DRAFT LIST
- 3 Stars Nectar of the Bogs (Saison w/ Cranberry)
- Allagash Bon Vieux Temps (Oak BA Sour Blond Ale)
- Aslin Rich Girl (Barleywine w/ Maple, Bacon, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar & Cayenne)
- Bluejacket Double Barrel Masquerade (Port & Sherry BA Strong Ale)
- Chouffe N’ice Chouffe (Belgian Dark Ale)
- Crooked Run The Clobbler (Berliner Weisse w/ Blueberry, Vanilla & Caramel)
- De Glazen Toren Canaster Winterscotch (Scotch Ale)
- Einbecker Winter-Bock (Doppelbock)
- Great Lakes Christmas Ale (Strong Ale w/ Honey & Ginger)
- Hardywood Bourbon GBS (Bourbon BA Stout w/ Honey & Ginger)
- Hardywood Kentucky Christmas Morning (Bourbon BA Stout w/ Honey, Ginger & Coffee)
- Port City Chardonnay BA Tidings (Wine BA Belgian Blond Ale w/ Honey)
- St. Bernardus Christmas Ale (Belgian Dark Ale)
- The Bruery 11 Pipers Piping (Scotch Ale w/ Candi Sugar)
- The Veil Holiday Treat Whangdoodle (Imperial Stout w/ Maple, Cinnamon & Coffee)